Stress & Rescue Diver
"Be prepared for those unexpected emergencies."
Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. Through this course you will learn accident prevention, as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur.
The Diver Stress & Rescue Course is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and underwater.
The course runs over four days in which you will participate in academic and in-water sessions in the pool and in the open water. As a prerequisite for certification you need to have a valid CPR & First Aid certificate.
Materials Included in the course
- Certification fee
Cost: $250 plus Digital Stress & Rescue Kit, $69.95
- Minimum age: 12 years old by the time of course orientation*
- Open Water certification or Junior Open Water Diver
- Resonably good health or cleared by a medical physician
- Current First Aid / CPR certification
* Students younger than 15 years of age will recieve a Junior Stress & Rescue Diver certification
Course Equipment Requirements
- Course materials (available at the shop for $69.95)
- Surface Marker Buoy
- CPR Pocket Mask
- Complete Scuba System**
**Items are available for rental at an additional fee
|Knowledge||Monday||Classroom||6pm - 10pm|
|Self Rescue||Tuesday||Pool||6pm - 10pm|
|Rescuing Others||Thursday||Pool||6pm - 10pm|
|La Jolla Shores||7am - 1pm|