Freediving Basic / Level 1
SINGLE BREATH.... NO TANK.....
HOW DEEP CAN YOU GO?
Dive California's Freediving Basic/Level I Course is designed for beginners and advanced freedivers alike. Introduce yourself to a new skill or improve upon the skills you already have, the Freediving Basic/Level 1 Course is for you!
Designed so that you can learn the academics at home, the Freediving Basic Course is dedicated to make you a comfortable and proficient freediver. After a review in classroom to "fill in any blanks" and answer questions, your instructor will lead an in-depth pool session covering the essentials of the sport.
The Freediving Level I Course helps you to take the skills you learned in the pool and apply them to an ocean enviroment.
- Be at least 10 years old
- Able to swim 200 yards non-stop
- Be able to tread water for 10 minutes
- Must have clear medical history (medical statement), or doctor sign-off.
- Provide fitted mask, fins, and snorkel
Each student is required to have/purchase the following items:
- Digital Freediving study kit
- Freedving Training Log Book
- Certification Processing Fee
*Some items are available for rent. Please inquire at Dive California for information.